|Center:||Langley Research Center|
|Back To Multimedia|
This facility, built in 1926, was the LMAL Technical Services Building. Originally numbered as 58, it is now referred to as building 586. It was home to various offices such as personnel, the stenographers pool, and training. Later, the technical library of the NACA Langley Memorial Aeronautical Laboratory was located in the Service Building located behind the NACA Headquarters Building (587) in the East Area.
The building has been transferred to Langley Air Force Base.