File:Carver house from dean.jpg

From NasaCRgis

Jump to: navigation, search
Gainesville; Stennis Space Center; Carver House

The last of Old Gainesville. Home built in 1865 by the Carver family and later owned by J. H. Peterman. It was located on Lower Gainesville Road approximately 200 yards east of the East Pearl River. The lady in the picture is Miss Zora Holcomb and the child is Miss Alice M. Peterman (Mrs. J. J. Stewart).

Picture furnished by O.D. Dean, Sr., Pearl River, Louisiana.


Acquired from Mark Peterman 6/20/2003

The following page links to this file:

Metadata

Views
Personal tools
Navigation